Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Bad Blogger. Bad!: I've been pretty absent here for the last little while, haven't I? March was a lost month. The one-two punch of Readers' Choice Awards madness in my professional life and emergency abdominal surgery for my son in real life has distracted me, and my one-foot-in-front-of-the-other path through it all pretty much bypassed this space entirely. But the contest is over now (please see and congratulate the winners!), and my son's scar is healing to the surgeons' satisfaction and he appears to be back to normal (although with a kid who doesn't feel pain until it's at the level where you scream at people in the ER to make it go away, it's hard to be certain), and I'll try to stop by here more regularly. At any rate, I did finally update the listing of Inclusive Class radio shows. So that's something, right?

No comments: