- Big trucks that try to turn around in cul de sacs, and somehow make it, but cause us to be very nervous about our cars parked on the street
- Cars that turn around in cul de sacs, and either drive too fast or drive so slowly they make it hard for us to get out of our own street
- People who park in front of our driveway when they're picking their kids up at the high school. Really, people? Really?
- Ditto people who park at the stop sign. Who does that?
- Drivers on the main road who won't let us turn out of our little cul de sacs. They don't even slow down. Hey, UMCCDSP have places to go too, y'know? And no other way out!
Wednesday, August 01, 2012
We Are the UMCCDSP. Appease Us!: Just read an article that mentioned "uncommitted middle-class cul-de-sac people" as sort of a midpoint between the Tea Party and the Occupy-ers. I don't know about that, but since I am all of those things, I'm going to adopt "uncommitted middle-class cul-de-sac people" as my personal political affiliation, and look forward to being pandered to by candidates big and small. Come and get us! Just off the top of my head, I think the major issues for UMCCDSP would include:
Posted by Terri Mauro at 12:27 PM