Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Encouraging Words, Week 1

As mentioned in the previous post, I'm going to be experimenting with recording little audio words of encouragement for parents of kids with special needs every morning. They'll be available on riffr.com, a new audio platform, but since they don't seem to be 100% ready for prime time yet, I'm also going to be sharing these on SoundCloud (from Tuesday of this week until further notice). Every week, I'll start and update a post with that week's audio.

Week of March 11, 2019

Monday: "You Are Strong" from my Love Note for Special Parents. Listen on riffr.com.

Tuesday: Quote from The Challenging Child by Stanley I. Greenspan, M.D., one of my absolute go-to parenting books back in the day.



Wednesday: Wednesday is Worry Day.



Thursday: Website recommendation. This week's pick is The Inclusive Class.



Friday: This week on Parenting Roundabout



Saturday: Quick parenting tip



Sunday: Prayer for the coming week


No comments: