Monday, April 01, 2019

Encouraging Words, Week 4

Every day this week, I'll be sharing a few encouraging words for parents of kids with special needs on SoundCloud and Riffr. I'll collect them here in this post for easier listening, and you can also find them on the bottom of my homepage at terrimauro.com.

Monday



Today's Love Note: You Make a Difference.

Tuesday



Today's book excerpt is from Steps to Independence: Teaching Everyday Skills to Children with Special Needs by Bruce L. Baker and Alan J. Brightman.

Wednesday



I'm worrying about pushing too hard this week. And also, not pushing hard enough.

Thursday



Today's featured site: The Center for Parent Information and Resources.

Friday



What's on Parenting Roundabout this week.

Saturday



Using your kids' TV watching for good.

Sunday



Today, I'm prayer for perspective. Something I could use a little more of right now.

No comments: