Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Calling All Parent/Experts

More on those User Answer opportunities I've been plugging on my About.com site. Today I'm starting a big push to get folks to contribute their knowledge about their child's specific diagnosis, by giving advice to parents just receiving that diagnosis. You can read more about it in this blog post, or just go to the index of my "First Five Things to Do" lists, select the one for your child's diagnosis, read my five things, look for the words "Tell Your Tips" below -- it will either be a text box or a link; if it's a link, click it and the text box will open -- and then add your advice. Thanks for your help.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

What books did you find helpful for FAS/FAE? My daughter may have issues down the line. She has physical problems that she has overcome. She still deals with sensory issues, but so far seems ok cognitively, but I know that can change at any time. email me at verypissedoff at verizon dot net