Monday, March 25, 2019

Encouraging Words, Week 3

Every day this week, I'll be sharing a few encouraging words for parents of kids with special needs on SoundCloud and Riffr. I'll collect them here in this post for easier listening, and you can also find them on the bottom of my homepage at terrimauro.com.

Monday



Today's Love Note: You Are a Good Parent

Tuesday



Tuesday is book-excerpt day, and today's is from Raising Your Spirited Child by Mary Sheedy Kurcinka.

Wednesday



Wednesday is Worry Dump day. What's eating you?

Thursday



This week's website recommendation: Special Needs Book Review.

Friday



On Fridays, I talk about another place I talk: Parenting Roundabout.

Saturday



On Saturdays, I offer a quick tip for more efficient worrying. Mentioned: Trello.

Sunday



On Sundays, I offer a quick prayer for our week ahead.

No comments: