Monday, April 14, 2003

Desperate times...

...call for desperate measures, so in order to pull myself out of the attention-deficit-like tailspin I've been in over the past week, I've finally joined the FlyLady mailing list to take advantage of the endless supply of organizational, housekeeping and de-cluttering advice offered thereon. I'm not sure I'll ever be able to get with the program of cleaning the sink every night until it shines, or wearing shoes every day even when I'm just loafing around the house, but I do like the idea of attacking clutter in short ruthless increments, and focusing on one part of the house each month. So I'll give the FlyLady's methods a try, and see if she can get me soaring out of the rut I seem to be in. I'm due for an emotional crash landing in a couple of weeks when we finally have the behavioral portion of my son's IEP meeting, but at least my sink will look good.

No comments: